About J&J Machine, Inc.
Founded in 1977 J & J Machine has earned a reputation of excellence for machining exotic plastics and metals. Our commitment to solving the tough challenges of machining difficult materials to extremely tight tolerances allows J & J Machine to offer a vast amount of experience that most machine shops cannot.
On October of 2010 J & J Machine moved into our current facility in Elk River, MN. Our 72,000 square foot facility allowed us the ability to add more equipment and provide new services to our client base. This facility also provides a 3,600 square foot class 1,000 clean room for assembly and packaging.
J & J Machine continues to advance with new technology. We are committed to creating strong partnerships with our clients and provide them with reliable and efficient manufacturing.
Bring us your difficult components and let us put our skill and knowledge to work for you!
Precision Machining of Exotic Plastics, Including:
- PFA, TFM, Teflon, PVDF, Delrin, Kel-F (CTF-E), Rulon, Ryton, UHMW, ULTEM, PVC, PEEK, TEFZEL, HALAR, Carbon
- ABS, Acrylic, Dalkin, CPVC, HDPE, Nylon, Torlon, Polysulfone, Polyphenyle, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyurethane
- Polycarbonate, PFA-350, PFA-450
Precision Machining of Exotic Metals, Including:
- Titanium, Stainless, Kovar, Invar-36, Hastalloy, Waspaloy, Inconel, Nitronic-60, Silver, Platinum, Tungsten, Brass
- Aluminum, Nickel, Copper, Tantalum, MP35N, Bronze, Steel, Molybdenum
Buyer's Terms and Conditions
Supplier Guidance Requiring Compliance
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Standard Quality Clauses
Aerospace Quality Clauses